Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tag Your It!


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago?
*1. Getting ready to turn 11 and being super jealous of my sis getting to go to young womens. (o:
*2. Playing the piano and going to piano lessons.
*3. I loved riding my bike all over with my sister to Dusty's to get candy, and pretending we were driving to the mall (framed homes) in our cool cars (bikes)... I love you Jen!
*4. Playing Barbies again...wrestling my Barbie Ferrari from Josh.

*5. Doing everything and anything with my sister Jenni!!

5 Things on my to do list for tomorrow...
*1. A dance seminar with an old professor.
*2. Get some of my research done for my huge paper due next week.
*3. Finish unpacking my stuff from my AZ weekend.
*4. Color in my coloring books and relax a bit.

*5. Text my Sweetheart!

5 Snacks that I enjoy...
*1. COOKIES!
*2. Carrots...I'm a health kid.
*3. Apple Juice
*4. Apples with cheese
*5. Strawberries, or any fruit really (o:

5 Songs I know the lyrics to...
*1. Everything Michael Buble
*2. Tiny Dancer Elton John
*3. Never Saw Blue Like That Before
*4. Jordyn's "goodnight songs"
*5. Aida/Lion King/Les Mis...lots of musicals actually (o:



5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
*1. Buy a house for Kenny and I so that we could have a real home.
*2. Help my family get homes or fix the homes they have to what they have always wanted(Home is big deal for me, isn't it?!).
*3. Go on a real honeymoon with my Baby.
*4. Get Kenny and I through all of our schooling.
*5. Open up a non-profit dance studio for kids.

5 Bad Habits...
*1. Counting my steps
*2. Getting easily distracted...hmmm, blogging would be one of those, thanks sis.

*3. Chewing on my lip when I am nervous.

*4. Not thinking I am good enough
*5. Not letting people help me.



5 Things I would never wear again...
*1. Colored socks folded over so you can see all three pairs.
*2. The pants that come up to your rib cage.
*3. Pig tails and side ponytails...unless it was for a killer costume.


*4. Bangs that are sprayed as high as Jen's finger with the icky hairspray
*5. Big scrunchies

5 Favorite Toys...
*1. Scrapbooking stuff
*2. My latin dance sandals...all of my dance shoes
*3. Photoshop and InDesign
5. My sisters!

Now that I have been tagged by Jenni Russell,
I TAG-
Nate and Alyson,
Linda...any Sharp (o:,
YOU'RE IT!

1 comments:

Kenny said...

Apples and Cheese?? I love you!