Monday, January 26, 2009

Like Mother like Daughter

Prince Charming has found a new dancer in his life...NoNos. She giggles so hard when he does this now it is just to cute. When I make her do it she is not quite so charming. I guess she knows who her Prince is too (o:

And just for the record, Prince Charming is also a wonderful Daddy. He has been such a sweet help for me and NoNos in this whole getting used to being a parent and getting my former self back. He stayed up for two hours with me last night sweetly talking me through my frustrations that came out because of a paper and tons of reading (at least 400 pages last night) but the real root was that I didn't know what I wanted to do anymore. Needless to say, the answer was...the same thing I have always wanted to do...teach little bodies how to dance and see little eyes light up when they learn how wonderful books are. Tada...as Wall-E would say. Prince Charming has sure become a giant these last few weeks.

3 comments:

ChrisandLindsay said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten. They do grow really fast, it's amazing.

Lindsay (Kenny's Cousin)

Gram Rudd said...

She's such a beautiful,tiny little thing. That was a bit hard to watch. Sorry. Gentle works better for princesses and future ballerinas.

Stacey said...

She is so cute and getting so big. She's a skinny little thing but big, if that makes sense. Maybe it's because I'm bitter I still haven't seen here. You can bring her to practice tonight, we are all healthy.