Tuesday, April 17, 2012

World's Longest Update

NEWS...WE ARE ALIVE!

Sorry it has been such a long time since our Wiser family has given an update on how things are going. I will keep things brief and just give you a highlight reel of the last year:

January 2011
  • I got to stay home for a little while with my new little Cameron and my Nora Bug.
  • My Prince started his student teaching semester at Herriman High School in Herriman, UT.
  • I turned 24 :o)
February 2011
  • Maternity Leave is over...I had to head back to work at Ancestry.com.
  • I was promoted to Manager of the International Customer Service Team.
March 2011 - My Prince interviewed with Provo High School for a possible teaching position in 2011-2012...and got a call back within hours offering him the job!!!
April 2011 - My Prince graduated from BYU with a BA in Music Education.
May 2011 - We were able to go to Uncle Paul's graduation from Bradshaw Mountain High School.
June 2011 - My Prince turned 25 :o)
July 2011 - My Prince and his new quartet, The Elements, competed at the International Barbershop Contest in Kansas City, MO. Nana and Grandpa were able to come too!
August 2011 - We moved our little family to Provo, UT to be closer to work.
September 2011
  • My Prince started his first year teaching at Provo High School.
  • Nora is potty trained!!!!!!!!!!
October 2011 -

  • Cam started walking!!
  • Nora started Ballet class.
November 2011 - Spent Thanksgiving with all the Christiansen siblings and cousins at Grandma's house!
December 2011

  • I decided that Cam and Nora deserved a full-time Mommy and quit work to be home.
  • Nora turned 3 :o)
  • We spent Christmas in Arizona with Nana, Grandpa, Great Grandma, Great Grandpa, Becks, Paul and Jenna.
  • My Prince and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary.
  • Cam turned 1 :o)
  • Cam got his first tooth!
January 2012 - I turned 25 :o)
February 2012 - Apparently February was completely uneventful :o)
March 2012 -
  • We went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point to see the dinosaurs.
  • One of My Prince's choirs earned straight Superior ratings the Region Festival.
April 2012 - My Prince and I took his auditioned choirs on a tour of San Francisco...which means I got to walk Pier 39, take in a great sundae at Ghiradelli Square, have lunch near the Cliff House with Grandma and Grandpa Rudd, and play at Great America with the Odells :o) Thank you to Nana and Aunt B for watching the little ones!

Whew! That was a lot of remembering :o)



1 comments:

Robyn said...

Great update, Jamie! Love checking in on you and your beautiful family from time to time. Cheers! Robyn Schwab