Monday, September 22, 2008

Growing...Wow





I am now 7 months into the pregnancy and am loving it!! True, I do complain that I look like a whale most of the time but my Kenny reassures me that I am as beautiful as ever. He loves to lay on my belly and tell Nora how much her Daddy loves her. He also likes to sing to her...what a shocker, I know. His quartet always sings "No, No, Nora" when we say her name. She sure loves music though. She will be still the whole rehearsal for Hangtime until she hears her Daddy's hanger. The minute he sings his high note she begins to flutter like crazy! The other day in the car while listening to the radio, I noticed that she was kicking to beat of the song. I guess the off-beat because she would tap my ribs with her feet right after the beat!! Maybe I'll get my tiny dancer after all. Oh, ps~ my Kenny made me make a bunch of funny faces for the pictures (o: He is such a ham!

6 comments:

said...

Jamie, motherhood looks terrific on you! Fun to see you and Nora together. :-) We miss you!

Hayden and Jessica Hewlett family said...

How freaking cute is your little belly....you are so cute i cant wait to see you again!!!! Much loves

Stacey said...

That's so cute that she taps to the beat. You already have a talented little baby. I told Brett that you could come sleep over here while they are gone. I would go over there but Jules doesn't sleep well in strange places and we wouldn't want to upset your aunty upstairs. Let me know if you want to come over.

Jenni Russell said...

Oh sissy you are so freakin cute! I want to see you so bad!! And tell my little Nora "secrets." I love you and hang in there while Kenny's gone! I love you so much and wish I was there <:o( (sad conehead!)

bzmom24 said...

You look awesome! As cute as ever!
I am so excited to be so much closer! Hopefully we'll see you sooner than later!
Much Love!!! Kerrie

AKA "D" said...

Hey sis! you are to cute! You guys are going to be amazing parents! I wish we where closer to everyone so we can see eachother! Miss you guys and hopefully we will be able to see you soon. If you can make a trip here before Nora comes...and hopefully we can make a trip there when Nora is born. Oh yeah I need your guys address I got Nora some cute stuff. Emai me at de_christiansen@yahoo.com
We love you!