Friday, September 26, 2008

Districts

Kenny and his quartet, Hangtime, are in Colorado Springs this weekend to compete for the top spot. The boys have put in so much hard work and are so excited. (They were like little boys going on their first overnighter for scouts (o: ) As far as I've heard, they are doing great and perform today and tomorrow. Meanwhile, all of their wives and kids are missing them lots...specially this one. I have very few moments of sleeping all by myself in my background because I grew up with a sister for a best friend and we were inseparable and then moved to a sweet Prince who loves to cuddle. Despite the tears and pouts, I made it through the first night ( Yeah me!) Thanks to sweet texts goodnight from my Prince and cuddling up with the teddy bear he gave to me when he proposed, I slept pretty good. Kenny of course sleeps just fine without me, although he did tell me this morning it missed my cuddles last night. I must say, I have a real sweetheart who I am not so sure I deserve but he reassures me that I am exactly what he wanted. **Nora seems to be missing him too. She's not to active since he left except for when he talked to us before we went to bed and this morning when he called us. Daddy's little girl already.

3 comments:

Jenni Russell said...

how'd it go J??

Anonymous said...

You are just adorable! I hope we'll see you this weekend!

Loves!

Jess

Kaylee Hartley said...

You have to let me know how it went! I went to their website and listened to them, and they sounded sooo good! They have a lot of talent!!! :)