Monday, October 13, 2008

Life Changes...just fun new things

First of all, I have to brag about My Prince. His quartet placed 4th overall and 1st in their division. His chorus, The Saltaires, placed second overall. At the moment he was kind of bummed out because the scoring for all groups was a lot lower than expected. He's happy about it now though, it is, after all, a great accomplishment for a group that has been together for only a few months. As for me, I made through the weekend without my Protector and Cuddler. I have always been a girl who loves her blankie. Although it definitely helped me out when My Prince was gone, I definitely prefer him to be my Blankie. It's funny how the minute your constant leaves the bed you find yourself in a new place that doesn't feel much like home anymore. I am head-over-heels every day I wake up now that he is home.
Secondly...well, actually everything else that has been going on. I am now 8 months along and Little Nora has discovered the pirouette. Ouch! My Prince and I are at the halfway point in the semester...feels like we just started! He is learning the clarinet for a class and is excited to move to his next assignment-the strings. He really wants bass or cello. Also, on the Hangtime front, things are changing. After realizing that they get really excited to perform again after every acappella concert, the boys have decided to focus solely on their accappella songs. There is definitely more opportunities in that area so as a whole, they are like little kids at Christmas time. (o:

Hope all is going well everywhere else!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats for Kenny! Was this the last competition, or do they go on?

And yay for Nora- pirouettes are a big deal ;) Can't wait to meet her! We might see you guys at Christmas time (???) so maybe I can deliver her gift in person :)

said...

Can't imagine how full life must be right now. So proud of you guys! We love you and miss you so much. We CAN'T wait to see you. Love and Hugs! Mom