Friday, October 17, 2008

A Meme



My sister in law has tagged me with a meme. It sounded like fun so. The deal is that I have to post the fourth picture from my fourth folder. I did not expect this picture to be the one. *Tear. This is my brother in law Kip with his son Brody just shortly after they came home from the hospital. Kip is such a wonderful daddy! When I go home, I love to watch him with Brody, they are the best of friends. He also takes such good care of my sister/best friend. I remember wishing I could find a guy like that while standing in the reception line at their wedding my senior year. Well, I found mine and he is gets to show his wonderful daddy loves soon.

Thank you Jen for finding such a wonderful addition to the family. Thank you Kip for showing me a good example of what a husband and father should be. And of course, loves to the second man in my life BROD-MAN!!!

I now pass this meme tag on to Jen, Jessica Sharp and Deanna.

1 comments:

Kaylee Hartley said...

Oh my gosh! That was the sweetest blog post! It made me tear up...and I don't tear up that often. :)As annoyimg as my brother may be at times, he is a great person. :0 I appreciate all the kind things you said about him, and I can only say the same about Jenni! What a sweet heart she is! I'm sooooo happy that she joined our family, too! :) Kip and Jenni are like 2 peas in a pod. Ha. Ha. You are such a sweet girl!!! I'm glad that we are part of the same family! Love ya!