Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some of My Favorite Things

Like everyone else, NieNie and her sweet blog has been inspiring me to try and be a better wife and adding to my list of things a good mom does (most come from you Mom :o) My Prince has pointed out that after reading Nie's blog, I am more optimistic and cheerful. I would like to apologize to my sweetheart for my occasional grumpiness..it is usually because of my growing belly. Anyways, I am going to use our blog as he suggested, as my personal outlet, a journal of sorts.

~My Favorite Things~
***This week anyways (o:
1. Watching the leaves fall off the trees, especially when they land on my head like this morning.
2. Hearing my Jordy's voice in the background when I call home.
3. The puffy sheep on our way to the Dr.'s office...who has sheep?!
4. Prince's giggle at me when I am being silly.
5. Sweet wake-up kisses when Spook (that's what we call Nora) and I are napping.
And finally...
Watching the Prince cut his hair (o:

3 comments:

said...

Sweet favorite things!

Sure do love your blog. You are such a good writer. I enjoy reading and getting to know you better.

Hugs, The Other Mom :-)

said...

Sweet favorite things!

Sure do love your blog. You are such a good writer. I enjoy reading and getting to know you better.

Hugs, The Other Mom :-)

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I love the fall as well. It sound like you guys are doing so well. It's fun to be able to see what you are all up to!

Love ya!